Jimmy John's Field Opening Day!
Did you miss Tigers opening day since it was rescheduled? Get the next best thing, but in our backyard! Attend the opening day festivities at Jimmy John’s Field!
Fireworks Friday / Opening Day presented by OUR Credit Union
Friday, May 11th, 2018 at 7:05 PM
Jimmy John’s Field
7171 Auburn Road, Utica, MI 48317
Gates open at 6 PM and kids run the bases after every game!
The festivities include:
- Opening ceremonies will include a ring ceremony presented by Lucido & Manzella and special flag raising for the Birmingham Bloomfield Beavers after capturing the 2017 USPBL Championship.
- A new batboy will take the field in 2018 as JJ The Field General will become the lovable dog at all USPBL baseball games.
- New this year, Senior and Junior Dance Crews performing at every game.
- The first 750 fans can pick up a 2018 magnet schedule to know when your favorite USPBL teams are playing at Jimmy John’s Field.
- American Band will play pregame and in between innings from the Dana St. Clair Stage on the lawn in right center field.
Haven’t been to Jimmy John’s Field yet? It is located on Auburn Road adjacent to M-59 in downtown Utica. Jimmy John’s Field has the advantage of being in Macomb County and the only “State of the Art” ballpark of its size in the country! They host four independent minor league teams that are part of the United Shore Professional Baseball League. Jimmy John’s Field has a total capacity of 4,500 fans per game, with approximately 2,000 box seats between first and third base, 7 Founder’s Level Suites, 5 Premium Dugout Suites, 12 Private Patio Cabana Suites, 18 On Field Diamond Tables, 3 Summer Picnic, Group and Birthday Areas, a Grass Berm Seating Area, and a marvelous Wiffle Ball Field and beautiful Kid’s Playground Area. The ballpark also features a State of the Art main Scoreboard, Concert Quality Sound System and high-end VIP Club.
For more information on the park, click here.
To order tickets to any game, click here.
Thinking of going to a game? We would like to hear about your experience! Let us know by commenting below, on our Facebook Fan page, or on Instagram.